Tank Truck Reclamation is an equipped washing station providing professional and environmentally oriented services, ensuring the treatment and controlled discharge of industrial effluents.
The company is part of the national ALCI consortium and the European association EFTCO and issues ECD (EFTO Cleaning Document) cleaning certificates.
Wastewater is treated directly by the parent company Iren Ambiente, conveying it directly to the treatment and purification center in the city of Piacenza.
The plant was designed, built and updated to be technologically up-to-date, choosing leading companies in the industry as partners.
Technical characteristics of the station.
- crane for handling tank-containers (including full ones)
- parking facilities for tanks and tank-containers
- 4 washing tracks.
- high-pressure pumps, motorized washing heads for washing with cold water, hot water at 90°C , with pressure up to 200 bar and flow rate up to 150 l/min. The pumps are controlled by an industrial computerized system.
- pumps for special detergents
- industrial methane boiler (power output 3.5 million Kcal/h).
- evaporator for steam production (used for washing, sanitizing, and heating tanks)
- high-pressure washing lances on each runway
- toxic/maleodorous vapor extraction system connected with the filtration and abatement system complete with ozone generator
Code of Ethics.
The Code of Ethics of Tank Truck Remediation can be found in the appropriate section [Code of Ethics](code of ethics.html)